Features that our customers love
Mallard machines allow for minimal and easy servicing, which may be conducted in the medical facility by qualified technicians. The bellows are cleaned in place. No need to remove bellows for cleaning.
Durable electronic control systems lasts decades. No finiky touch screens or fancy software. The Mallard is simple and easy to use with an adjustable flow rate of 0-600 liters per minute with expanded range of flow rate selectivity
Newly designed stand for convenient location of all components and multiple vaporizers. GCX mounting rail for mounting physiological monitors and other accessories
The Mallard 2800C is the quietest anesthesia ventilator on the market. Our customers consistently comment on how quiet the Mallard 2800C is.
Alarms and Alerts
Absorber Volume For Soda Lime
Size & Weight
A microprocessor based, electronic, time cycled, pressure limited, anesthesia ventilator
- 18 Liter Bellows for Large Animals with Large Animal Absorber Circuit
- 2.2 Liter Bellows for Small Animals with Small Animal Absorber Circuit
- Inspiratory Time - .1 to 3 seconds
- Inspiratory Flow - 10 - 650 LPM
- Inspiratory Pressure Rate - 10 - 70cm H20
- Pneumatic Manual Push
- Button for Inspiration
- Inspiratory Time Indicator
- Rate (BPM)
- I:E Ratio
- Failure to Cycle - Visual-Audible Alarm
- Low Gas Pressure Failure - Visual-Audible Alarm
- Power Failure - Visual-Audible Alarm
Overpressure Governor 80cm H20 (adjustable)
6 Liter, Quick Change for Large Animals
48” (122cm) Width x 28” (71 cm) Depth x 57” (145cm) Height. Weight 150 lbs. (68 kg)
Note: Depth and Width Sizes above account for outboard hoses and fittings. The footprint of the base of the cart is 30” (76cm) Width x 24” (61cm) Depth
- Medical Air Option: (Optional 0-10 L/M Air Flow Meter and plumbing to mix medical air with default oxygen anesthesia gas.)
- Optional Vaporizer and Mounts
Get to know the Mallard 2800C-P
A. Medical Air Option for Mixing Medical Air in with the Default Oxygen Anesthesia Gas
B. PBA, Optional Pediatric (Small Animal) Bellows Assembly and Anesthesia Circuit
C. Two Vaporizers Ordered Separately
D. Location of Scavenger Assist Controls (now shown)
E. Electronic control system and LCD displays.
F. 2850TB Large Animal Absorber Circuit
G. Breathing Circuit Included
Have a question?
We are always here to help please let us know if you have a question or would like us to create a quote for you.